Northridge Retail 132 Avenue & 102 Street, Grande Prairie
For Sale Market - Development
Northridge Retail Centre
SWC of 132 Avenue & 102 Street, Grande Prairie, AB
- Grande Prairie currently has 69,355 residents (2020) and a trade area of over 288,000 people
- 132 Avenue traffic counts 42,565 VPD (2018)
- Seeking all retail, restaurant, medical & professional uses
- An opportunity to acquire north Grand Prairie’s newest retail development, shadow-anchored by one of the market’s most prominent retail grocers
- Minimal competing commercial
- An opportunity to acquire development land in Grand Prairie
- Adjacent to multiple new residential neighborhoods
Municipal Address: SWC of 132 Avenue & 102 Street, Grande Prairie, AB
Legal Description: Northeast Section 35, Township 71, Range 6, W6M
Size: 5 AC
Zoning: CA 1
Possession: Estimated Q3 2022
Phase 1 – 2 X 7,200 Sq. Ft. (+/-) buildings demised into 1,200 Sq. Ft.(+/-) bays and 2 stand-alone pad sites of 0.8 acres (+/-) each.
OP Cost: Estimated at $10.00/Sq. Ft.
Lease Rate: Market
Tenant Improvement Allowance: $20.00/Sq. Ft.