10764 101 Street, Edmonton, AB Freecloud
For Lease $16.50 /sq. ft. - Office
- Well appointed second-floor office space
- High provide signage opportunity onto 101 Street heading into downtown
- 2 minutes drive from downtown
- European style windows open over the street
- Private entrance
- Ideal for law offices, professional services, etc.
Municipal Address: 10764 101 Street, Edmonton, AB
Size: 2,358 Sq. Ft. (+/-)
384 Sq. Ft. Main floor retail
Parking: 3 parking stalls included (additional parking available at $100/month per stall)
OP Costs: $5.50/SF
**Rates for main floor space: Please contact associate
- The Freecloud building is located directly south of the Victoria School of the Arts. This is one of the first buildings in the area and remains one of the oldest standing buildings in the neighborhood. This building was completely renovated, brought down to shell condition in 2021, and rebuilt to a modern standard. All building systems have been upgraded, HVAC zones added to the second floor for additional environmental control, and high-speed internet brought into the building. The space is ideal for professional offices such as lawyers and accountants and would also be suitable for users in the health fields and healing sciences.
- 384 Sq. Ft. main floor retail store facing Victoria School of the Arts