Upgrader Industrial Park- Range Road 223, Hwy 643, Sturgeon County, AB
Sale $39,000.00 /Acre - Land
Upgrader Industrial Park
East of Range Road 223, North of Hwy 643, Sturgeon County, AB
- Located in Heartland Industrial Area
- Vendor Financing is Available
- Vendor Willing to sell Smaller Portions of Land as little as 20 Acres (Purchase will be Responsible for Subdivision and Servicing Costs)
- Alberta’s Industrial Heartland is one of the world’s most attractive locations for chemical, petrochemical, oil, and gas investment. It is also Canada’s largest hydrocarbon processing region. The region’s 40+ companies, several being world scale, provide fuels, fertilizers, power, petrochemicals and more to provincial and global consumers.
- The Region offers world class facilities that can produce global scale quantities, and are responsible for 43% of our national basic chemical manufacturing industry. Alberta’s Industrial Heartland is ideally located in the province of Alberta, offering attractive and extensive opportunities in multiple sectors.
Address: East of Range Road 223, North of HWY 643, Sturgeon County, AB
Legal Address: SW 34, 56, 22, 4
Total Size: 76.8 Acres (+/-)
Zoning: Future Industrial Land
Sale Price: $39,000/Acre