Mayerthorpe Development Land – Mayerthorpe, AB
Sale $300,000.00 /Acre - Land
MAYERTHORPE DEVELOPMENT LAND – GASOLINE ALLEY NORTH
- 27 Acres (+/-) of commercial development land
- 19 Acres (+/-) of industrial development land
- 20,000 + cars per day
- Major improvements to intersection to commence in 2018, with the addition of traffic lights, new signage and widened lanes
- Major highway to Whitecourt and Grand Prairie
- High exposure
- Ability to purchase large scale site with development well under way
- Great mix of complementary commercial and industrial lots
MUNICIPAL ADDRESS: Corner OF Highway 22 and Highway 43, Mayerthorpe, AB
LEGAL ADDRESS: Plan 1722565, Block 1, Lots 1 – 12; and Plan 1722565, Block 2, Lots 1 – 8
TOTAL SIZE: 46 Acres (+/-)
ZONING: M1- Industrial & C1- Commercial
PURCHASE PRICE: $300,000/Acre
GASOLINE ALLEY NORTH is located on the south east border of the Town of Mayerthrope with exposure and immediate access to Highway 43 and Highway 22. Located on a major transportation route , Gasoline Alley North will be significant in connecting leading industrial markets such as Whitecourt, Grande Prairie and Fort McMurray.
Daily vehicles are in excess of 20,000 vehicles per day consisting of retail consumers, commercial trucking, and transportation.
In cooperation with the town of Mayerthrope there are significant improvements scheduled for this intersection including new traffic lights, improved highway lighting, new signage and widened lanes for large vehicles.
Highway 43 forms part of the growing Canamex Trade corridor linking Alberta to the United States through the interstate highway system.To date the site has undergone significant improvements to the surrounding roadways and services have been brought to the site allowing for immediate development.