Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in commercial real estate? We are hiring Commercial Real Estate Associates for our Edmonton and Calgary offices!
Lizotte & Associates Real Estate Inc. is a growing Alberta based Commercial Real Estate firm that has been providing superior service and innovative solutions to real estate needs since 1979.
Together our team of experts possess extensive market knowledge and offer a diverse range of services to Landlords, Tenants, Vendors, Investors and Developers in all sectors. Our success is a result of our clients’ success, we recognize the importance of your time and are committed to providing a seamless & professional real estate experience. Above all, we believe in long-term relationships over successful transactions.
Who are we looking for?
The associates that come to Lizotte and Associates Real Estate are either seasoned pros looking for a change from their current brokerage environment, or successful professionals looking to change their career and harvest their experience and network.
What is it like to work here?
Our associates have the flexibility to choose the geographic area, industry, property type and clients with which they want to work. You can work individually or build a team.
Where are we located?
Our Edmonton office is conveniently located in the heart of downtown on Jasper Avenue, near many amenities and with parking available. Being in the centre of the city allows for easy access to all of Edmonton and surrounding areas.
Our Calgary office is located close to main arterial roads such as Deerfoot Trail and Macleod Trail.
What type of duties does this role involve?
- Sales – Targeted prospecting, property searches, property tours, participation in networking groups and development of business relationships founded on trust
- Project management – You will interact with tenants, landlords, vendors and purchasers while negotiating real estate contracts. You will collaborate with lawyers, accountants, environmental engineers, appraisers, municipal planners and more
- Paperwork – Preparing proposals for new and existing clients, coordination of marketing efforts and reporting activities to your clients, writing offers to purchase and offers to lease
- Research – Associates will follow industry trends and consult with clients on a wide range of real estate matters
What qualifications should you have?
- Real Estate License within two months of starting as an Associate
- Post-Secondary or equivalent
- Prior sales, marketing, advertising or business experience is an asset
What will help you succeed?
- Strong network
- Sales process
What support is available?
- Marketing – Most of your marketing materials will be assembled by our in-house support team following our professionally designed standards. Standard signage is also provided.
- Mentoring – New associates will have the opportunity to carry real estate transactions with access to mentors to guide them along the way.
If you are an individual who shares our passion for delivering exceptional customer service, creating innovative real estate solutions, and is fueled by success then Lizotte and Associates Real Estate Inc. is the place for you! We believe in an environment where business meets social and we offer competitive, industry leading splits.
All Edmonton and Calgary applicants are encouraged to send their resumes – in confidence to email@example.com