Leduc Pub/Restaurant – SOLD
SOLD $269,000.00 Sold
DOWNTOWN LEDUC PUB/RESTAURANT
BURNSY O’FLANNAGAN’S PUBLIC HOUSE
5014- 49 STREET, LEDUC, AB
- Prime Downtown, Main Street location.
- Turn Key business opportunity.
- (3) VLT’s, very profitable, more may be added.
- Recently renovated throughout.
- Established business running over 8 years.
- Excellent sound system throughout, great for live music and special events.
- Fantastic exposure, and Pylon signage opportunity.
TYPE OF BUILDING: Commercial Centre
MUNICIPAL ADDRESS: 5014-49 Street, Leduc, Alberta
TYPE OF BUSINESS: Restaurant/Bar/Nightclub
SIZE: 5,700 Sq.Ft (+/-)
PARKING: Ample parking on site
PURCHASE PRICE: $269,000.00
NOTE: All information pertaining to Lease details and financial history will be given to all groups once a Confidentiality Agreement has been signed at the Ownership Group and Associates discretion.